The Once Only Principle Project (TOOP) officially started on 1st January 2017. As a part of the EU eGovernment Action Plan 2016-2020, TOOP project contributes to the development of Digital Single Market. Due to special IT infrastructure, based on the ‘once-only’ principle, business-related data will be delivered to public administrations only once. Public administration would share this data between each other on the European level without requesting it again. In the light of the entry into force the Single Digital Gateway Regulation (SDGR), the ‘once-only’ principle is a key element to implement 21 online administrative procedures, which need to be integrated by the member States in EU till the end of 2023. TOOP helps to make the ‘once-only’ principle a daily reality!
Among many developments and achievements, key highlights of the second year of TOOP include:
- Successful TOOP Review in Brussels!
- Positive cross-border data exchange in TOOP!
- Effective launch of the Slovenian TOOP pilot
- The Once-Only Principle for Europe Conference that took place on 24th – 25th Sep 2018 in Vienna
- The article about the ‘once-only’ principle on Wikipedia
- The whitepaper indicating TOOP’s importance to Single Digital Gateway
- The publication concerning TOOP status in the light of GDPR
- The update of the document about the ‘once-only’ principle situation in Europe
- 3 editions of TOOP’s Newsletters
- Participation in numerous international key events such as: ICT 2018, e-Justice Conference, WebSummit, GOVTECH Summit 2018,High Level Conference on Digital and eGovernment, SEMIC 2018.
Keep up with TOOP in the 2019! Subscribe to our newsletter service here.
Follow us on social media!